• 4+ years of relevant work experience
• Proven experience with Spark building data products at scale and speed
• Strong software design and development experience in Scala, Spark
• Strong understanding of application architecture fundamentals
• Strong experience with cloud computing (we use AWS and GCP)
• Ability to help define standards and best practices for the team
• BS or MS in Computer Science would be a plus.
• Remote or office work according to your preferences
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be building out all aspects relating to our Data ecosystem and moving products from R&D into production scale. A successful Senior Data Engineer will possess a natural curiosity about data and clear technical ability.
You will be both hands-on and strategic—with both a broad ecosystem-level understanding of our market space and the ability to work closely with engineering, data science and product teams to deliver software in an iterative, continual-release environment. This position involves close collaboration across several functional groups as well as interaction with executive stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
• Define: Work with internal stakeholders to design and develop components in the next generation of Data Products
• Code: Build out new services and integrations to connect machine learning intelligence with the SaaS platform
• Monitor & Deploy: Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into our infrastructure.
Flagship product — Account-Based marketing platform / solution driven by AI. They work with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world and leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve the most complex challenges in B2B marketing.
The proprietary database is built on a comprehensive foundation of 1st and 3rd party data and B2B signals. The growing database is optimized for B2B intelligence.
Our team of Big Data Engineers and Data Scientists work together to develop and implement the sophisticated AI and machine learning that’s required to turn that data into insights and deliver it in ways marketers can actually see.