• Sorbet Type System
• Rails 6
• Methodology based on SOLID and Single Responsibility Principal.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes.
• Assist in the development of our Ruby on Rails platform which is part of our hrX stack.
• Review and refactor and optimize the codebase as part of continuous improvement
• Integrate with both internal and external applications using APIs, from back end systems such as WebMethods, Forgerock and New Relic and other HRIS Enterprise software such as Workday, Successfactors, Oracle Fusion, and other NGA Payroll Systems.
• Exposing the core functionality with a high volume, high performance API
• Support Bug-fixing and troubleshooting application errors and exceptions on different environments.
• Maintaining existing Ruby on Rails code to implement required upgrades, patches, code releases and database changes.
• Involved in requirements gathering, design and analysis, development, and quality assurance of the overall deliveries.
• Use good English communication skills to communicate with other NGA teams across the globe.
Join our team and take ownership of our next generation API’s we are building out as part of our hrX product suite.
Our client is a part of an established, global company that is profitable and present in 50+ countries around the world and has one of its core development centers here in Hyderabad, India where we work with colleagues around the world to develop our HR service and payroll solutions for our worldwide enterprise clients.
We truly believe in taking time to do things right, while emphasizing productivity and flexibility. The solutions our teams are building will enable global companies to run HR better.
As part of this new team you will be able to shape our core team principals, helping us to deliver best in class solutions built on Ruby on Rails while ensuring clean, high quality code is delivered. You will use your experience and knowledge to help make architecture decisions and drive discussions, code reviews and good testing practices within the team.