● 3+ years of experience in content writing related to IT;
● Excellent writing skills;
● Fluent written English;
● Experience with SEO;
● Experience with Google Analytics;
● High attention to detail and quality of work;
● Time management skills.
• Minimal documentation overhead and maximum focus on product development
• Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
• 23 working days of paid vacation and paid sick days
• Medical insurance health plan
• Sports reimbursement program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.
● The ability to cover a wide range of topics including technology news and trends, trending topics by industry, company news, hr/sales/operations related topics;
● The ability to find interesting angles for the articles;
● Write awesome blog headlines and articles;
● Research and develop content for blogs;
● Edit and proof-read all copy to maintain proper grammar and structure;
● Create content for ads, campaigns, company websites as needed
● Create One-pagers, White papers, Case studies as needed;
● Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions;
● Create posts and descriptions for all TEAM Social Media channels.
The marketing team is looking for an SEO Content Writer (technical background) to join the TEAM International family. Our candidate is expected to have hands-on experience with writing technical articles, marketing copies, blog posts, content for a website, PowerPoint presentations, and marketing campaigns.
Using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects. As well as creating posts and descriptions for all TEAM Social Media channels. Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry and gain an advantage from best practices.