• ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI or ASP.NET Core with 3+ years’ experience in back end services
• Clear verbal communicator with the ability to effectively participate in team discussions and brainstorming sessions
• Experience with Azure stack of technologies (blobs, queues, authentication)
• Experience in working and building REST APIs
• Unit Testing Frameworks (e.g. Moq, NUnit)
• Full lifecycle experience, from technical design to deployment to production system
• Experience working in a high pace development environment, Agile/Scrum
• Practical experience of communication in English with the customer directly
• Design and develop software for the end-to-end testing lifecycle, including tools, frameworks, and automated tests
• Work collaboratively in a close-knit scrum team to produce solutions that you can be proud of
• Create clean, efficient, and testable code, in line with company coding standards
• Responsible as a member of the scrum team for the full pipeline from code to production
• Active participation in, and contributing to, all scrum ceremonies to help shape the direction of the product with our dedicated Product Owner
Our client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients. From standard products to tailor-made coverage across all lines of business.
You will be involved in the project related to offering a range of proprietary geo risk tools designed to provide swift overviews and assessments of natural hazard exposures worldwide. Building/unifying a set of APIs; rating and pricing services and other lookup services.