• 1,5+ years of practical experience in web development on Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC).
• Good knowledge of OOP and design principles (SOLID).
• Experience with Git Source Control Management system (or others) and issue trackers (Jira).
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Understanding of unit testing concepts (NUnit and Moq) and UI auto tests.
• Intermediate or higher level of English.
• Desire for self-development.
• Master degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Understanding of UML and practical experience in software design.
• Understanding of relational database concepts is a plus.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Massage sessions
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym,
• Bike parking zone
• Lounge parties every month
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
• Be involved into business needs discussion
• Influence tech solutions to solve business issues
• Contribute to customer business development
• Work on integration different systems: Payment systems, Digital signature systems.
• Work on current solution continuous improvement to respond to dynamic market changes
• Contribute to CI/CD implementation
• Take a part in architecture decisions
We are Offshore Development Center for one of the biggest European telecom companies. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owner and Business owners from Denmark to understand customer’s business and provide best solutions for their needs.
Our team implemented new system from scratch and now we are working to make it mature by adding new functionality and optimizing delivery process. Our current technical goal is to setup CI/CD process properly in order to be able deliver changes to production daily.
Join Telenor in Kharkiv and be part of one of the most exciting and challenging telecom projects in Europe.
• ASP.NET MVC 5.0 (C# 6.0)
• Web API and REST Services
• EPiServer CMS (or other).