As a strong Mid Java developer we expect you to meet the following requirements:
• Knowledge of object oriented fundamentals (OOP / SOLID), design patterns.
• Solid understanding of REST concept.
• Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases.
• Ability to work in a flexible, fast changing environment.
• Good team player with great attention to details.
• Minimum of 2 year of experience in backend Java development.
• Ability to deal with customer requests via emails and verbally (English level — upper-intermediate or higher).
Good to have:
• Experience with REST web-services with proper internet security using Java stack (Spring/Spring Security, Jersey)
• Experience with microservices and cloud-based platforms, AWS
• Experience in creating software for the healthcare industry
• Experience with MirthConnect
• Familiar with Git (Bitbucket)
• Familiar with JIRA/Confluence
• Familiar with HL7 V2, V3, and FHIR application interfaces
• Familiar with Groovy lang
The developer is meant to be working with existing and new integrations on MirthConnect server (and not only) according to the requirements. We expect a developer to become a valuable member of a team, who will be able to go through the SDLC and contribute into product development. Among the set of tasks there are such activities as requirements review, solution design, implementation, code review, support of the quality assurance team, support of running integrations etc.
TEAM International is looking for a
Product description: We are building a product for the customer based in the U.S. The product is an Electronic Health Records platform used by inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation health care facilities in the U.S. The solution is a web-based SaaS enabled platform that bi-directionally integrates with other 3rd party applications such as pharmacies, labs and other applications through 3rd party API’s. The project team has been working with a cutting edge approach for the medical industry in the U.S. The platform aim is to ultimately ease the daily work of Nurses, Physicians, Therapists and other users through automation and decision support. The product is actively growing by adding the new functionality as well as via enhancing and completely re-working the existing parts. The front-end is written as a single page application using angular 7 framework (it runs legacy parts of our application written in AngularJS), that interacts with the backend written in Java by means of REST services with JSON payload. The back-end is a set of microservices written in Java. They interact with each other and the front-end via REST services with JSON payload.
The technology stack: Server-side: Java 8, Groovy lang; XML, JSON, HL7; Spring framework, Jersey, AWS; Cassandra, MySQL, Solr; MirthConnect; etc.