• At least 5 years of Software development experience developing applications for clients
• English: Intermediate
• Ability to sometimes work during US working hours
• Basic knowledge of statistics is a plus
• Experience with Machine Learning is a strong plus
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and technical creativity in a casual work atmosphere. Our company is dedicated to the newest technologies in a low employee turnover organization.
• Support Python and .NET code
• Work with and communicate with colleagues, management and clients
• Gather user requirements
• Integrate with other products
In addition, the Senior Software Engineer will be expected to obtain necessary domain expertise in the area(s) in which he/she contributes.
• Support software solving classification problem sentiosoft.com/sentioAI.html
The dynamic development team is building next-generation technologies, applying Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing tools. We are looking for a full-stack web developer to join our team. Technologies used are: Python, Html/CSS, PostgreSQL, Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, MongoDB, others.