We are fast growing E-commerce company from the USA. We sell our own brands on Amazon, Wal-Mart, own online store on the US market.
We are looking for seasoned and mature Financial Manager to strengthen the finance department.
Our Financial Manager:
● Supports month end financial statements and analysis.
● Helps to prepare annual and quarterly forecasts.
● Supports preparation of internal management reports
and comprehensive analyses of financial and statistical
results to support senior management.
● Involved in cash flow management actions.
● Conducts and documents complex financial and
business related analysis.
● Focuses on business improvement initiatives and
● Supports the planning and annual budgeting & forecast
In Financial Analysis:
● Drives Improvement strategies and facilitate the adoption
of the standardized and streamlined financial reporting
● Recommends options to
● Builds and automates forecasts for the company’s
operations including detailed cash flow and revenue
and expenses. The goal of the forecasts is to manage
cash flow and enable decision making for CEO.
● Oversees and collaborates with all departments with
preparing operating budgets to support the
organization’s expense management goals.
● Performs budget to actual variance analysis to identify
inaccuracies, trends, personnel reclassifications,
potential budget shortfalls or cost overruns, and
opportunities for surpluses.
● 4+ years of accounting and finance experience,
with demonstrated experience gathering, evaluating,
presenting, and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
● University diploma from the reputable university in
accounting, finance, business or other closely related areas.
● Expertise with US GAAP
● Previous experience with the US companies is a big
● Commitment to CEO’s mission and interest in working in a fast paced, growing, results oriented nonprofit
● Previous experience with the IT industry is a big advantage
● Strong organizational and project management
experience, and ability to pace multiple priority projects with minimal oversight
● Strong organizational skills with an attention to details
● Experience with financial modeling and strong analytical skills
● Strong oral and written communication skills with previous experience in effectively communicating key data to external and internal partners, including senior leadership.
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation
● Opportunity to work with global markets
● An incredible team of smart and supportive people
● A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
● Fully remote global team working from home
● Professional growth and learning development
● Health insurance