- 3+ years of Frontend development experience;
- HTML, CSS;
- Angular 8+;
- Modular development;
- Angular Architecture;
- GitHub, Jira.
Will be a plus
- Angular Material;
- Responsive Design;
- Angular CLI, package.json;
- Kendo UI;
- UI unit tests: Jasmine, Karma, Spectator
- SCSS, BEM;
- Angular Guards;
- AngularJS (Routing, scope, promises);
- SEO experience;
- SQL, .Net Core.
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Professional and personal growth;
- 5-day work-week in a friendly and family work environment;
- Ability to work remotely;
- English training;
- Medical insurance;
- Active team building and corporate parties.
- Assessing the complexity of tasks
- Participation in daily calls
- Following the agile process
- Work with performance and troubleshooting.
- Writing quality code
- Writing unit tests
- Work with documentation
The team is developing a system for hiring and maintaining medical staff. The client is the largest provider of travel nurses in North America and the most efficient provider of all just-in-time labor categories for healthcare organizations.
Our goal is to provide the best service to improve efficiency throughout the whole cycle of work: finding and hiring medical staff, checking documents, preparing for relocation, accompanying at all stages of the contract up to the completion and selection of new vacancies throughout North America.
The company is now opening new business areas and expanding its constantly growing IT team.