● Experience in testing 3+ years;
● Knowledge of theory (types, levels, fundamentals and processes of testing, SDLC);;
● Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation;
● Experience in API testing (REST/JSON);
● Experience of working with DBMS (MS SQL);
● Ability to ask the right questions, look for effective solutions;
● English level — Upper Intermediate.
● Experience in automation;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Professional and personal growth;
● Medical insurance;
● Competitive salary;
● Flexible full-time work;
● Ability to work remotely;
● English training;
● Active team building and corporate parties.
● Testing web (.NET + angular) and mobile (native script + Flutter) applications
● Working with test documentation (writing test cases, support of existing regression test suites)
● MS DB Operations (writing and editing of queries)
● API Testing
● Participating in performance, regression and smoke testing
● Working with the project team directly: PM, developers, BA, etc
The team is developing a system for hiring and maintaining medical staff.
Our goal is to provide the best service to improve efficiency throughout the whole cycle of work: finding and hiring medical staff, checking documents, preparing for relocation, accompanying at all stages of the contract up to the completion and selection of new vacancies throughout North America.
The company is now opening new business areas and expanding its IT team. We are looking for an experienced Manual QA (middle+/senior) who can quickly ramp up to existing processes.