● 3+ years experience developing with .NET and C#; NET6 is a plus
● B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent extensive experience with .NET and C# and familiarity with the latest .NET frameworks and technologies;
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply knowledge to solve technical issues;
● Experience with Web Services and large distributed systems;
● ASP.NET Core (Web API);
● Angular 8/9(Angular JS);
● Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework);
● MS SQL;
● Microsoft Azure (AWS Amazon);
● Methodology: SCRUM;
● English: Upper-Intermediate;
.net Core, NET6
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Professional and personal growth;
● Medical insurance;
● Competitive salary;
● Flexible full-time work;
● Ability to work remotely;
● English training;
● Active team building and corporate parties
● Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation and support for applications based on C# and .NET Core with relational databases and distributed n-tier application platforms;
● Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics, and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies;
● Make recommendations as to the feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and/or frameworks;
● Maintain and apply a good understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities and excellent analytical skills and proven ability to be effective when working on multiple high-priority tasks;
● Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, understanding of security-based design patterns;
● Play an active role in the design and development of new code and support legacy systems;
● Work on infrastructure backlog tasks as assigned;
● Participate in scrum meetings and follow agile development processes.
We are TATEEDA, a company specialized in custom software development services.
For 8 years we have been delivering sophisticated software solutions to our U.S. clients in health tech, logistics, fintech, and other thriving industries.
We ensure full-cycle software development, including software architecture, full-stack application development, UI/UX design, project management, and QA. Currently, we have two office locations — in San Diego, CA, and Odesa, UA. The company maintains both models of collaboration: office/remote. Our battle-tested technology stack involves C # .NET, NODE JS, ANGULAR, HTML 5, CSS 3, MVC, MS SQL. The team is predominantly staffed with senior specialists.
We’re working on several interesting projects for our California-based clients from various tech fields, and you’re welcome to join us!
If you’re a Senior Full-stack .NET Core developer interested in the importance and value of what you create, we’d be happy to tell you more about the projects we’re engaged in:
— Door-to-door car repair service software solution
— Complex HR software solutions
— Health tech project for a travel nursing agency
— Sports event management platform
We employ Scrum agile methodology. A project team consists of
Interested? Let’s talk!