“CodeSmart” Software Engineering Artel is looking for a senior Unity developer with experience in AR apps development. Join our team and help to build the next generation of AR games & entertainment products. As a Unity developer, you will be a key member of our newly created Mobile Apps development team and will have a chance to build your own team from the beginning!
- Ready to work in a start-up environment, the ability to work independently without instant supervision and management and provide results in time;
- Knowledge of apps and games development from scratch to market launch;
- Solid understanding and experience working with back-end services;
- Ability to lead the development team as a tech lead;
- Knack at writing clean, efficient code that can be readily maintained by others;
- Timely results in fast-paced environments.
- Minimum 4 years experience with Unity for mobile iOS or Android development;
- Hands-on experience with AR Kit / AR Core;
- Familiar with Niantic ecosystem;
- Experience using Atlassian suite of tools such as Confluence and JIRA;
- Experience using Git and GitHub;
- Experience in working with Agile scrum methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing iOS mobile apps (Swift or Objective-C);
- Experience developing Android mobile apps (Java or Kotlin);
- Contributed to at least one app in the Google PlayStore or AppStore;
- Really care about quality and performance;
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude;
- Good sense of humor
- Working in a multi-national team of experienced software engineers;
- Building high-tech software products for high-demand markets;
- Full remote work (btw we have offices in Lisbon and San Francisco, and you’re invited to join us on-site if you want), flexible working hours;
- No micromanagement, result-driven organization;
- Competitive compensation, company share options.