“CodeSmart” Software Engineering Artel is looking for a middle QA engineer. Under the supervision of the QA Project Lead, you will be responsible for testing web and mobile based application and generating bug reports for non-game projects as well as verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability and hardware/software compatibility.
- Ready to work in a start-up environment, ability to work independently without instant supervision and management and provide results in time;
- Help the development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Follows instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by the QA Project Lead or QA Management.
- Timely results in fast-paced environments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in mobile iOS and Android testing
- Real experience in testing applications, not only in web format
- Experience in creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Deep knowledge of the various types of testing, from functional and performance testing to usability and localization testing
- Basic understanding and experience with WebSockets and HTTP protocols
- Familiarity and understanding client-server applications
- Experience working with Android Studio/X-Code
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the software test cycle process
- Sharp attention to detail
- Understanding analytics system like Facebook, Google, Appsflyer
- Familiarity with crash reports in Google PlayStore and Crashlytics
- Experience in mobile simulators like GenyMotion
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- Working in a multi-national team of experienced software engineers;
- Building high-tech software products for high-demand markets;
- Full remote work (btw we have offices in Lisbon and San Francisco, and you’re invited to join us on-site if you want), flexible working hours;
- No micromanagement, result-driven organization;
- Competitive compensation.