• Very good spoken French
• Good understanding of English
• Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
• Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
• Willingness to work on various shifts (24/7)
• Motivation for self-development
• Problem-solving attitude
Private medical care incl. dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Private life and travel insurance
Worldwide career opportunities
Infrastructure Monitoring Team provides daily monitoring support for the customer’s infrastructure.
Our main activities are:
• Registering, transferring and resolving basic issues related to IT technologies.
• Performing daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
• Communication with various teams as well as with the customer as the first point of contact
Based on prepared instructions and procedures, each EOC member can learn basic operations from various IT fields — network, databases, applications or systems — without previous experience in any of these fields.