Head of Customer Success
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with valuable data that helps them grow their business?
You may be the Head of Customer Success we are looking for.
TaskDrive is a fast-growing company led by co-founders who have run and exited from multimillion-dollar businesses. We want to share the experiences our co-founders have picked up with the entire company so everyone grows together.
As a Head of Customer Success you will be managing our Customer Success Managers team and build a strategic plan on how to deliver the best customer experience. You will manage all the stages of the customer journey and support the CS team.
You will own defining standards, guiding ongoing training efforts and support of new features, while training and managing the team to achieve those goals.
Customer success is one of our core values at TaskDrive and your job will be to proactively help our customers overcome their challenges and help them to succeed.
If you love working with people, have excellent communication skills, can manage priorities and lead a team, you’re the perfect match!
We are a People First company, and we’d love for you to join us on this exciting journey in sales development.
- Ensure the customer communication is smooth and flawless.
- Support and guide the CS team to keep the customers happy and prevent customer churn.
- Ensure that the quality assurance team meets expectations set with clients
- Link CS team efforts clearly to measurable KPIs and provide continuous feedback.
- Collaborate with the Product and the Sales Team.
- Work on the customer onboarding process.
- Build the customer retention and upsell strategy.
- Oversee all projects at a high level.
- Manage the customer billing.
First 90 days
- To have complete immersion on TaskDrive departments and have complete understanding of the business.
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and growth and create strategic plans on how to address them
First 6 months
- Implement strategic plan to improve service delivery and customer success to generate stronger partnerships with current clients and attract new prospects
- Completely understand the business and oversee running of the Customer Success team.
- 3-5 years of experience Heading Customer success or any equivalent
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Has prior sales and/or marketing experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Managed a team.
- Experience successfully setting KPIs, SLAs and metrics for customer engagement.
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Apps — especially Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Great research and analytical skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment and learn new things.
- Fantastic presentation and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Drive to improve your own set of skills and knowledge to grow together with TaskDrive.
- Tech savvy! We are purely remote and need people who can manage tasks using multiple applications.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups.
- Geographically distributed team
- 24 days of paid time off, with room to increase to 30 days
- Company Retreats
- Competitive Salary
- 8GB RAM and Core i5 above or equivalent processor (required), Windows 10 or later operating system or any equivalent
- Stable internet connection — 30 +mbps
- Good Audio Video set up preferably with noise canceling features or a similar set up that can achieve great sound and video quality during meetings.
- Has a stable internet connection, hardware, and power — with backups in case of outages and problems with main device for work