We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive Technical Writer who will organize, develop and edit the technical documentation and procedure manuals.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 1+ years of experience as the Technical Writer of software documentation;
• Strong text editing skills;
• Ability to deliver the high-quality documentation with an attention to details;
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
• Excellent knowledge of different styles of writing;
• Ability to translate from technical to users’ language and vice versa;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proactive, results-oriented personality;
• Fluent in English.
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• Interesting projects and challenging task
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
• Flexible working hours
• High Salary (depends on the level of a candidate`s professional skills)
• Monthly bonuses depending on performance
• 24 paid vacation days and paid sick leaves
• Corporate events and activities
• Professional seminars and training, professional studying
• Work with the project team and management to understand the project needs in the documentation;
• Createtechnical and project supporting documentation: manuals and specifications, user guides;
• Writing, editing and maintaining technical documentation;
• Prepare reports;
• Analyze existing and potential content;
• Translate technical and marketing articles into English/Russian;
• Write internal policies and procedures documentation.
TapMedia is your reliable partner in Digital Marketing and Ad Tech. We will give you everything you need to create the highest quality product under your brand. Relying on our many years of experience, we will help you turn your idea into a unique and successful project. We are not only atop of global digital trends, but we continue to push the limits every day.