Tango is a successful live-streaming app with 450+ Million registered users. Founded in the US, we are one of the leaders in the live-streaming space. The B2C platform, based on the best-quality global video technology, allows millions of talented people around the world to create their own live content, engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
The Tango team is a vigorous cocktail of hard-workers, creative brains, energizers, geeks, overachievers, athletes, and more. We push the limits to bring our app from “one of the top” to “the leader”.
The best way to describe Tango’s work style is without the word “impossible”. We know all too well that success is a thorny path that runs on sleepless nights, corporate parties, tough releases, and of course our users’ smiles (and as we are a LIVE app, we truly get to see our users all around the world smiling right in front of us in real-time!).
Want to join the party? We’re looking for an outstanding talented senior/lead UX/UI designer who will help teach us some new tricks on how to beat difficult design challenges we face daily.
- Design, redesign, improve, fix and take Tango interface to the next level.
- Be open to learn from market-proven experience. Our boss is not an Art Director from Apple, our users are our boss (such as Joyce, a single mom from the Philippines, who uses the app to support her kids).
- Research, brainstorm and provide top-notch UX/UI solutions for issues & new features with dozens of contradictory requirements and limitations.
- Build fast prototypes and drafts to unlock our creativity and upgrade us to a #1 product.
- Carefully assemble prod-ready designs, meticulously re-checking all components are connected to the library and not a single corner case is forgotten.
Communicate with an international team across the world, with offices in Saint-Petersburg, Minsk, San-Francisco, Kyiv and Tel Aviv.
- 5+ Years of Experience in UX/UI
- Familiar with Apple HIG and Material Design
- Experience of work with feedback, data analysis and interpretation applied to UX/UI
- Understanding of asset formats for iOS and Android
- Experience with UI kits and design systems
- Strong attention to detail. Start your application message with ‘Hello Tango!’
- Fluent English to communicate with native speakers both with text and voice
- An awesome portfolio that showcases high-quality UI and well-build UX
- UI animation skills
- Must be a team player
- International company with several office locations around Europe. Kyiv, Limassol, Minsk, Saint-Petersburg; Vinnytsia.
- Granting an Option;
- Competitive salary;
- A professional environment with great people to work with;
- Medical insurance and sport compensation
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow;
- Regular corporate events;
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team;
- Comfortable office;
- English lessons.