Tango Live is the biggest mobile app for online video streaming. With over 400 million registered
users. Founded in the US, we are a worldwide leader.
Tango Live, allows millions of talented people around the world to engage with their fans and
monetize their talents. Tango Live makes the world a better place.
As an Senior/Lead Python Developer, you will help Tango become the #1 streaming service in
the world. We want to invest resources in the quality of our internal tools to succeed from them
in future. Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and
more opening soon! We have a successfully built team of top talented professionals, and we are
currently hiring engineers to join our growing St. Petersburg and Minsk offices.
What you’ll do:
● Work directly with the target audience: SRE, DevOps, product development teams to
find what we are missing and struggling with.
● Develop and support internal services and tools like chatbots, CI/CD tools, server apps.
● Act as a subject matter expert in Python dev with code review, tools, and approaches
● Drive automation within the K8s, python
What you’ll need:
● 5+ years in a Python Developer role with testing, static code analysis, review process.
● Experience of building solutions on top of public cloud providers(GCP/AWS).
● Experience with setting up automated release of services using CI/CD tools (Jenkins,
Would be a plus also:
● Desire to build tools, platforms, and solutions for engineers.
● Take an interest in CI/CD tools, K8s, Public Cloud Providers
● Efficient communication skills and “best idea wins” attitude
● Stock Option Grant
● Strong team of professionals without bureaucracy
● International company with several office locations around Europe.
● Official high salaries.
● Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement.
● Extended medical insurance, English classes
● Free lunches.
● Regular corporate events