An online video-streaming platform “Tango” (tango.me) that connects people via live steam videos or just leading an online conversation.
Tango is a privately-held company headquartered in Mountain View, California with an attractive option/stock plan. Our platform allows thousands of talented people all around the world to find fans and monetize talents.
At Tango, we work hard to achieve our goal to become the #1 app for livestream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help us continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space.
Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and more opening soon! We have successfully built a team of top talented professionals, and are currently hiring engineers to join our growing and fast-paced company in Minsk office.
About product: An online platform that connects people and gives them the opportunity to communicate via live steam. The company was founded in 2009 and since then has been acknowledged all over the world as a fast-growing social, interactive app for people.
The platform combines the highest-quality live video streaming and messaging, user-generated content such as games and music, and a digital economy to support it all.
What you’ll do:
- You will apply engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to our environments and will be proud of all this stuff
- You will be on a PagerDuty rotation to prevent incidents from ever happening and you will not be alone. Every engineer at Tango cares about our users’ experience so we’re always willing to give a hand with issue resolution. We practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- You will support services’ design, development and release through such processes as system design review, capacity planning, and launch review
- You will develop a relationship with dev engineers, define their SLOs, help the engineering team meet SLOs and improve their services’ reliability
- You will run our infrastructure with Terraform and Ansible
- You will provide Disaster Recovery Plan, conduct DR trainings and develop a High Availability strategy for every piece of the system
What skills and experience are required for this job:
- 5+ years Linux administration experience
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Strong skills in scripting and automation — bash, python
- Experience with Databases troubleshooting (MySQL/Redis/Mongo)
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerizing systems
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
Would be a plus also:
- Production support experience in public cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana monitoring and integrations with Slack/PagerDuty
- Experience supporting highly loaded solutions (from 10K rps or 1 PB per month)
What we offer
- International company with several office locations around Europe. Kyiv, Limassol, Minsk, Saint-Petersburg;
- Granting an Option;
- A professional environment with great people to work with;
- True startup culture;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow;
- Regular corporate events;
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team;
- Comfortable office close to metro station;