• 2+ years hands-on experience as a Front-end Developer;
• At least 1 year of experience working with Angular2+ Framework;
• English level — Intermediate+ (read documentation, communication with clients)
• Experience with PHP, MySQL (understanding “how it works” — for productive collaboration with Back-end Developers);
• Experience with Bootstrap;
• Ability to work with an existing codebase.
• Stable and competitive salary with planned review;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Ability to work remotely from time to time (currently, allowed work from home, but our office is available and safe)
• Free English classes twice a week in the company office;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Good career growth opportunities;
• Cozy and eco-friendly office, located near the Olympiiska metro station;
• Coffee/Tea/Fruits and other snacks always on the office’s kitchen
• Lounge zone with PS4, board games, and ping pong
• Developing web applications from scratch with Angular2+ Framework
• Developing new features for existing Angular2+ applications
• Supporting existing Angular applications
You will collaborate with a development team (UX\UI, Back-End Dev, PM, QA) to ensure delivery and meet deadlines.
Tallium Inc is a Ukrainian/Canadian software company which specializes on outsource and outstaff for foreign and Ukrainian customers. Started at 2012 we have successfully delivered 90+ projects and solutions for different areas of business. We have developed our own product, and proud of it!
If your experience meets our requirements, you will have the next steps of the interview: HR, tech, interview with the CEO.