About the project:
A large high-load product that develops solutions for Fintech. Our clients are the USA’s largest banks and insurance companies (JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Berkshire Hathaway).
We are looking for a candidate with:
● Sound knowledge of Selenium Web Driver Its implementation & working.
● A sound understanding of TestNG and its various concepts for implementation. JUnit knowledge will be an add-on.
● Java is required for WebDriver programming, and QA should be able to read the code of engineers to make sure the tests fully cover it.
● SQL- should feel comfortable generating large complex test data sets using a combination of SQL and scripting languages. Should have basic query abilities.
● A hands-on understanding of manual testing, its terminologies, and implementation is a must.
● Knowledge of Linux & Windows.
● Should have an understanding of the bug life cycle and its statuses.
● Must have a good hold on Selenium Web driver & JAVA and good to have knowledge & experience on JMeter, Postman, cURL, Groovy Script.
● Good to know the Basics of Spring Beans.
Nice to have:
● Demonstrated experience testing large web applications, knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
● Ability to develop new test cases that validate new features, verify issue resolution, perform stress tests, and identify security weak points
● Ability to develop and/or extend custom libraries that will interface with our automated testing suite
● Ability to understand business requirements/ workflows and come up with automation scripts and implementations
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working closely with the core engineering team
● Experience working in an Agile environment and using tools such as Jira and Confluence
● Understanding of TCP/IP networking
● Experience with version control software such as Git or Subversion
● Ability to write and maintain testing documentation on subjects including API functionality and software issue creation/resolution
● Previous experience working with cloud providers like AWS or Azure is desirable
● Knowledge of how and where web applications fail — knowing how to break things
Your responsibilities will be:
— Writing autotests for a client’s project portfolios using Selenium;
— Communication and interaction with the team and PM;
— Optimizing tests;
— Application verification;
— Data checking.
What do we offer?
• Stable and competitive salary with a planned review every 6 months;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves (21 days of vacation & 10 days of sick leaves);
• Medical insurance
• Remote work with flexible schedule, but employees can visit our comfortable office any time;
• 50% compensation of English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule (start from 8 to 11 am);
• Good career growth opportunities;
• Cozy and eco-friendly office, located near the Olympiiska metro station (2 min) or full-time remote;
• Coffee/Tea/Fruits and other snacks always on the office’s kitchen;
• Lounge zone with PS4, board games, and ping pong.