Our expectations from your experience:
• 2+ years of software development experience as a Java developer;
• Experience with Java 8;
• Hands-on experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate;
• Experience with Tomcat
• Experience with MariaDB, SQL
• Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing software
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
• Experience in developing REST API services
• At least an intermediate level of English (one of the interview steps in English)
• Good communication skills, willingness to learn, be a good team player.
As a plus would be good to have:
• Experience with Digital Ocean services
• Experience with writing unit and integration test
• Stable and competitive salary with planned review;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Ability to work remotely from time to time (currently, allowed work from home, but our office is available and safe)
• Free English classes twice a week in the company office;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Good career growth opportunities;
• Cozy and eco-friendly office, located near the Olympiiska metro station;
• Coffee/Tea/Fruits and other snacks always on the office’s kitchen
• Lounge zone with PS4, board games, and ping pong
You will maintain the back-end side of the existing application. You will collaborate with a development team (Back-End Dev., PM, QA, iOS Dev, Android Dev) to ensure delivery and meet deadlines.
Sweden financial platform for managing savings (web + mobile app).
Tallium Inc is a Ukrainian/Canadian software company that specializes in web and mobile app development for foreign and Ukrainian customers. Started in 2012 we have successfully delivered 100+ projects and solutions for different areas of business. We have developed our own product, and proud of it!
If your experience meets our requirements, you will have the next steps of the interview: HR, TI, Client, interview with our CEO.