• 3.5+ years of software development experience as a Java developer
• Component design experience
• Intermediate+ level of English (everyday communication with clients and team)
• Familiar with the project stack:
— Java 8+
— Spring MVC Framework
— Jasper Reports
— Quartz scheduler
— MySQL 5.6+
• Stable and competitive salary with planned review;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Ability to work remotely from time to time (currently, allowed work from home, but our office is available and safe)
• Free English classes twice a week in the company office;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Good career growth opportunities;
• Cozy and eco-friendly office, located near the Olympiiska metro station;
• Coffee/Tea/Fruits and other snacks always on the office’s kitchen
• Lounge zone with PS4, board games, and ping pong
— development of a reporting module for an online educational platform;
— integration with various third-party services;
— development of new features;
Project — an educational online platform for procurement professionals.
Currently team — Java + QA + PHP
Currently, we work from home and ready to onboard a new employee remotely. But in the future, we’ll return to office mode with a flexible work schedule.
Tallium Inc is a Ukrainian/Canadian software company that specializes in web and mobile app development for foreign and Ukrainian customers. Started in 2012, we have successfully delivered 90+ projects and solutions for different areas of business. We have developed our product and proud of it!
We are waiting for your CVs with your salary expectations on email (use the “apply” button) or Telegram @Dash_po
If your experience meets our requirements, you will have the next steps of the interview: HR, technical interview, interview with our CEO and interview with the client.