We’re looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Product team!
Talkable is a world-class Growth Marketing Platform. Among our clients are Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs, and last year we earned $265 million for our customers. We’re a $7,5M company, we are profitable and healthy as a business. Talkable delivers on the promise of marketing by providing the most flexible technology solutions coupled with the best customer success in order to enable eCommerce brands to scale truly personal customer interactions and drive revenue for the companies we serve.
Our main requirements:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst for at least 2 years in a Tech company.
- Experience in driving the process of gathering requirements, identifying problems, and determining needs for product features.
- Experience in implementation of advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements.
- Outstanding information structuring and visualizing skills. You’ve created technical documentation before and are passionate about keeping things in order.
- A team player, you encourage your colleagues to achieve common goals as a team and you collaborate with other cross-functional areas.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate your problem statements, hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to a wide audience.
- Advanced English.
Will be a plus:
- Technical education.
- Technical background as QA Engineer and/or Developer.
- Understanding Startup culture.
- Can-do attitude.
- Engage with Product Managers as well as numerous other stakeholders, to elicit, clarify, elaborate, synthesize, simplify and organize requirements in the form of user stories.
- Work together with the Product Managers to align on KPIs and strategy roadmap.
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and Design during Sprints to ensure a smooth software development cycle.
- Working closely with the QA team to ensure features have met acceptance criteria sufficient for release, including accessibility, mobile, and edge-case tests.
- Create technical and product documentation together with the Engineering team and keep it up to date.
- Work in a product company, the leading referral marketing platform. You will work with cool Worldwide brands from all over the world.
- Enjoy the culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
- Make your voice be heard. Everyone is open to ideas and feedback at Talkable.
- Surround yourself with really talented peers.
- Learn something every day. English lessons, books, and paid online courses are only a small part of the list.
- Be well-paid and become a part of the generous stock, unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves policies, flexible working hours.