We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer for our Product team in Ukraine!
Talkable is a world-class Growth Marketing Platform. Among our clients are Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs, and last year we earned $265 million for our customers. We’re a $7,5M company, we are profitable and healthy as a business. Talkable delivers on the promise of marketing by providing the most flexible technology solutions coupled with the best customer success in order to enable eCommerce brands to scale truly personal customer interactions and drive revenue for the companies we serve.
Our main requirements:
- Production experience with React JS.
- Production experience with Vanilla JS (ES6).
- Experience with markup, HTML5, CSS.
- Intermediate English level.
- Ability to work with minimal supervising.
- Develop new features using TypeScript, React JS, MobX-State-Tree & GraphQL.
- We use Webpack to bundle assets.
- The cover features with tests: we use Jest & React Testing Library for frontend testing.
- Help to migrate old codebase onto SPA architecture with lazy Webpack chunks.
- Help to build Talkable UI Kit. We use Styled Components & React Storybook.
- Help to build Default themes for our campaigns. We use the Liquid template language created by Shopify.
- Interesting and complex project in terms of Frontend; ability to work in a team of people who are not indifferent to the frontend, where there is an opportunity to make a good level up.
- Work in a product IT company, the leading referral marketing platform. You will work with cool Worldwide brands from all over the world. Our portfolio has more than 120 well-known companies.
- Enjoy the culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
- Make your voice be heard. Everyone is open to ideas and feedback at Talkable.
- Surround yourself with really talented peers..
- Learn something every day. English lessons, books, paid online courses are only a small part of the list.
- Be well-paid and become a part of the generous stock, unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves policies, flexible working hours.