You’ll be working on cutting-edge technology with great people, and your job will be to bring ideas into living enhancements of the product and infrastructure. The team enjoys implementing great software engineering solutions and if you do enjoy solving challenges such as distribution, scale, and security — your place is with us.
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer.
- Experience in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, NodeJS, C#, Scala, Kotlin.
- A will and ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- A proven experience with developing distributed architectures at a global scale.
- An ability to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems.
Is a plus
- Experience with the Golang language.
- A good grasp of common web identity protocols: OAuth, OIDC, SAML.
- A good grasp of common network protocols: HTTP, TLS, SSH.
- Working knowledge of consensus algorithms such as RAFT, PAXOS.
- An understanding of cryptography and PKI.
- An understanding of the cyber-security landscape.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule.
- PTO (14 days) and sick leave (7 days) are provided after 6 months since start working.