No cold calling in this role.
The specialist’s primary role is to acquire and evaluate new leads for the recruitment agency. You must be comfortable with conducting research, generating interest, qualifying prospects. She/he reports to Account Executive and will work closely with the recruitment department.
This job has monthly KPIs based on how many successful connections you made with decision-makers and how many meetings have been arranged.
You will have daily calls with your supervisors.
You may grow to Sales Manager or transfer to Recruiting, Sales, or HR from this role.
- Research of companies and decision-makers all over the globe;
- Email marketing to generate new business for Talentuch;
- Develop own scripts and enrich the database of correspondence templates with potential clients;
- Track and report on the conversion rates of every stage or step of the sales process;
- Study the needs of Talentuch potential and existing clients (vacancies opened), scouting for new opportunities in web and social media;
- Match the most suitable candidates to different open warm positions;
- Prepare anonymous profiles to represent promo candidates to potential clients;
- Send out promo candidates to potential clients on Linkedin and in email;
- Coordinate discovery calls with potential clients;
- Prepare proposals, Discovery Call documents, add details from the conversations with the clients;
- Prepare mailing lists with postal addresses to send out gifts and letters to current and future clients;
- Deliver weekly reports on lead, and opportunity generation;
- Enter all the details in CRM.
- Strong decision maker. You have to be able to make some of your own decision without managers’ approval;
- Superb written communication skills;
- Grammatically correct native language;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English. You will communicate a lot with our potential clients. So, your conversation style has to be polite and grammatically correct;
- Basic technical skills would be an advantage;
- Technology geek. You should love technology and discovering new tools. We are very digital;
- Ambitions to make more money. You will have performance targets to reach on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis. You will be able to earn bonuses when you meet your numbers. If you are not lazy, you will earn well.
What we offer
- Base pay;
- Performance bonus when you reach KPI;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Trainings and assigned mentor;
- Clear career program in Business Development, IT Recruitment, Marketing, or HR;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Compensation reviews twice a year;
- Corporate appreciation gifts, T-shirts, and swag;
- Remote work;
- Teambuilding events remote and onsite;
- International clients;
- Flexible schedule based on your time preferences.
We are open to remote colleagues. You will get inspiration, guidance, and support to grow your skills. We specialize in Microsoft and SAP technologies and target the rarest professionals globally.
We kindly ask you to indicate your Skype ID/Telegram/WhatsApp/Viber and salary expectations when applying to Talentuch.
As a remote consultant, you need to have a laptop with a video camera, a headset, and a stable internet connection to be able to interview candidates using VIDEO conferencing tools.