- Implement new features and improve/bugfix existing code;
- Create unit and integration tests to verify functionality;
- Write and update documentation and best practices for the backend stack.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development and at least 2 years with Golang;
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages;
- Experienced in consuming and creating REST and GraphQL APIs;
- Experienced in creating MongoDB operations (CRUD);
- Experienced in running applications on AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services);
- Preferably to have experience with Terraform, Kong, Kubernetes, ELK stack and Azure storage;
- English language at least Upper-intermediate — both spoken and written.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled and be yourself;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with a flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- Flexibility to work in the office or remotely;
- English communication classes;
- Health care paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.