Project and tasks:
We are working on a platform, which helps artists in promoting their tracks among a broader audience by adding those tracks by curators to their playlists. The platform is now integrated with Spotify, and there are plans to launch integrations with TikTok soon.
The project is now being transitioned from the startup state to a more mature one.
Your role in this project:
● Develop new functionality for this service;
● Improve coding;
● Fix bugs;
● Control the quality of the code — conduct code reviews.
● 2 years of experience in the corresponding role.
● Good knowledge and experience with: Typescript; Express; React, React-redux; MongoDB; Nest.js.
The team is already built with 8 developers; a Project Manager and a Product Manager; and 3 QA.
Hours of work: individually planned comfortable work schedule from
● HR interview
● Technical interview (30 min — 1 hour);
● Interview with the product Manage
● Job Offer.
● English courses;
● Salary review every 6 months;
● Work on the long-term project with the possibility of growth to the technical leader;
● Fully remote job;
● Friendly team and work environment;
● Offline teambuildings 1 or 2 times per year;
● Partly covered training programs.