Talentuch is an international recruiting agency, successfully operating in the IT markets of the USA, Europe, Canada, and South America for more than 6 years. Our team consists of 45 professionals, and we continue to grow. We want to support Ukraine and those, who despite this difficult time, are ready to study, work and improve their skills. We create new opportunities for Ukrainian candidates who are determined to build a successful career in our team!
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the financial health of our company and help us to administer financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, and reporting to a Finance Manager.
We expect you have theoretical knowledge of cost analysis and preparing budget reports. You also should be reliable, organized, and have a keen attention to detail.
- Prepare payrolls and calculate commissions for independent contractors on a regular basis;
- Keep daily track of incomes and expenses of the agency;
- Onboard newcomers from the finance and systems side, by opening accounts and adding people to systems;
- Be the first point of contact for all Talentuch contractors about invoicing, commissions, and accounts payable;
- Prepare invoices for all Talentuch clients;
- Calculate performance bonuses for independent contractors, verify the KPI numbers and resolve issues with team members and their managers;
- Handle PE matters of assigned independent contractors in Ukraine;
- Provide assistance to a Finance Manager during the preparation of financial statements;
- Provide assistance to a Finance Manager during the preparation of budgets or forecasts;
- Provide assistance to a Finance Manager during balance sheets and monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports development;
- Add and update financial data in our internal systems;
- Take part in budget preparation activities.
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics;
- Good practical experience with Google Sheets;
- Knowledge of Labor Law and Tax Legislation in Ukraine;
- Strong analytical, numerical, and time management skills;
- Understanding of financial processes (such as budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.);
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- Reliable, organized, good problem solver with close attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Base pay;
- Remote work;
- Flexible schedule based on your time preferences;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Training and assigned mentor;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Compensation reviews every six months;
- Compensation pegged to the US dollar;
- English-speaking environment;
- Cool experience in working with international clients;
- Corporate gifts and a lot of SWAG;
- Team Building events online and offline;
- Access to the corporate library and university;
- Accounting support in the registration and holding your PE accounting.
Please, apply via our HR portal talentuch.breezy.hr/p/7c061a3e388a
More about us