- Develop and implement detailed SEO strategies alongside customers and internal stakeholders.
- Carry out highly detailed keyword and competitor research.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Establish and deliver on and offsite content strategies.
- Create and optimize new site content on a very high level with a commercial focus.
- Identify and execute link acquisition methods.
- Manage quality of work being delivered on client SEO accounts.
- Analyse Analytics, report performance, and advice on strategy.
- Identify causes for increases and losses in search visibility.
- Deliver strategies that effectively incorporate the fullest range of SEO signals (including social signals, brand signals, offsite signals, and user behavior signals).
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities to improve website user experience. Theorize and test solutions to address these.
- Keep on top of SEO advancements and inform the team.
- Share, challenge, and develop best practices.
- A leadership role within the organization.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for client deliverables.
Skill Requirements for the SEO Specialist
- 3+ years of experience in creating and implementing successful SEO strategies.
- Commercially and business-minded and be able to demonstrate this.
- Able to demonstrate the measurable success of previous own SEO work.
- Highly analytical and KPI-driven, a structured thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Up to date with all industry developments.
- Able to liaise with clients and develop strong client relationships. o Able to proficiently explain account performance to both new and existing clients.
- Knowledge of German and English languages.
- Worked on complex strategies for large websites.
- Advanced experience with the use of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other relevant Search Engine tools.
- First-hand experience in scalable SEO operations.
- Ability to proficiently run meetings when necessary.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver web content to a high standard.
- Experience using industry-known SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.).
About the company
Our client delivers automated, smart, and scalable on-demand packages to select customers in the field of SEO, Online Marketing.
Size: >10 employees.