• 2+ years professional and similar experience (technical support, QA etc)
• Strong English required as most of our partners are US based
• Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills
• Strong experience in reading system logs
• Experience with XML, JSON
• Ability to work night shifts (16 00 — 1 00 UKR time) 2 weeks per month
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of
management, employees and clients
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to think on your feet, and use any means necessary to achieve tasks at hand
• Strong team player — we are a small team with an all hands-on deck mentality and
your energy will be a part of that will make you a HUGE asset.
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Career and professional growth;
• Great international work environment;
• Low hierarchy and open communication;
• 20 Vacation Days;
• 5 Days Off
• End user support: pick up tickets in our support system Zendesk, ensure
adequate and timely response to end users.
• Data processing: take care of various data processing tasks on PX, based on
• Analysis tasks: you will be asked by the Revenue Operations team to help
analyzing campaign performance in order to improve campaigns, for example by listening to calls and dispositioning them out.
• Investigate and reproduce reported issues and bugs.
You will report to the Team Leader Operations Support, based in Odessa.
PX is a platform for all of your Customer Acquisition needs, that brings buyers and
sellers together in programmatic marketplaces. The platform optimizes performance,
generates deep insights, and gives you greater control over your marketing programs
through effective lead, call and appointment campaigns. Our platform offers products
for both marketers and publishers, and we span tens of verticals across Home Services,
Financial Services, and Insurance industries.
We are a team of unique, quirky, hard-working, and innovative people — working across
four international locations, with lofty goals and down to earth personalities.
What You Will Do:
— Make sure all our lead campaigns run properly and create maximum results for
lead buyers, publishers and PX.
— Support the Revenue Operations team in New York
— Support PX end users with questions about the system, reports, and functionality
You will work closely with PX users, both internal (PX teammates in the United States,
Panama, and Almere) and external (publishers, buyers). Internally you work directly with
the Revenue Operations team as well as the IT team which is also based in Odessa.
Your tasks are a mixture of end user support, quality assurance and analysis.