ABOUT THE PRODUCT
AccountIQ is an automated reconciliation tool between merchant payments platforms and payment providers, which helps to reduce costs/risks, and improves control. AccountIQ also gathers the necessary transaction information from the payment providers, and the merchant’s payments platform performs the reconciliation and displays it in a web application. In addition, AccountIQ also retrieves and shows real-time balances from payment providers and data from gaming providers.
🚀 Find out more!
Following agile scrum methodology, daily status meetings, bi-weekly planning, demo, tech review meetings and monthly retrospective
Actively improving the documentation, flexible with any workflow suggestions, and supporting initiatives for technical improvement.
The AccountIQ team
The team is distributed across several European countries, including Sweden, Romania, Malta, and Ukraine.
The AccountIQ team is part of Worldline Global.
As a Scala developer on our team, you will perform the following tasks
- Feature requests and occasional support issues, new services & sections of the back office
- Communication with the end clients will be required once in a while
Three back-end services, CD on AWS
- Strong knowledge of Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO or Cats
- Hands-on experience with Akka or Play
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Like working in an agile team environment
- 4+ years of industry experience developing scalable web applications
- Good written and spoken English
Other preferable requirements
- Elastic4s, doobie
- Hands-on experience with functional programming in Scala
- Hybrid Scala developer. Full Stack Scala Developer if possible
- Know about responsive design/development
- Have a background that includes online payments solutions
- Do you provide equipment? —> Yes
- Do you use tracking tools? —> Issue tracking only
- How often are team meetings? —> Daily status meetings, weekly product roadmap meetings, biweekly technical reviews on the product
- Is there a test assignment? —> No
- What is the stage of the product —> stable B2B product in production with a growing customer base and developing new functionality
- Why is this position open? —> Extending the team due to increasing customer features requests
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to choose the laptop for work
- No working time reports, lack of time trackers
- 20 paid days of vacation + paid sick leaves
- A fantastic community of like-minded professionals, an environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Work directly with the company core and product team.
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work frame
- Former employees returning to us 😎
3-steps hiring process
1. Talentbyte interview (20-30 minutes)
2. General and Technical interview with Athe ccountIQ team (1 hour)
3. Pair programming session (1 hour)