* Advanced English level (especially written) is a must
* Familiarity with IT industry
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Multi-tasking abilities
* Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
* Experience in using help desk software and remote support tools
* The Spanish language
* Become part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
* Competitive salary
* 3 — steps hiring process
* Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
* Weekly massage service in office
* Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
* 20+ paid days of vacation
* Paid sick leaves
* Ability to grow and develop in the field of Customer Support
* Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
Verto operates a sizable community of panelists (20 000+), who participate in our market research and use our research apps on their devices. The Verto Panel team is responsible for recruitment, onboarding and retention of panelists, of which a key component is the support we provide our panelists. In this role, you’ll act as a Support Specialist for the diverse community of panelists and app users mainly in the US, but also other markets in future. You will be answering mainly in writing and working closely with a Helsinki based Support Team.
Verto Analytics provides a consumer-centric measurement solution for monitoring the complex behavior of today’s consumer on every device, app, and platform used throughout the day. We provide data and insights that inform marketing, competitive intelligence, media buying, product strategy, and development.
The company headquartered in Helsinki with offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Cincinnati is now looking to establish a team in Lviv.
Joining Verto Analytics provides an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a company providing services to clients like Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Spotify, and Google!