• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or technical background;
• Advanced written and spoken English;
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail;
• Experience working with engineering to improve user experience;
• Experienced writing conceptual, introductory software documentation for non-technical end-users (not just instructional, how-to docs);
• Hands-on experience with GitHub.
• Understanding the field of cryptocurrencies and/or financial technologies;
• Advanced written and spoken Russian, Ukrainian or other languages;
• Take the initiative to find the information you need without waiting for it to come to you.
• Full-time job;
• Interesting international project;
• Competitive salary according to your skills;
• Official employment / PE;
• Medical insurance;
• Equipment support and compensations;
• Workplace: Kyiv, Ukraine (remotely now).
— Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience;
— Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements;
— Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
We are looking for an experienced technical writer who will join our team and help take our customer-oriented product to a new level. As an ideal candidate, you have experience in high-tech fields such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is unparalleled, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are difficult to understand.
PLEASE check our page before submitting an application: tagion.org
Tagion is a Danish company with the development of a modern Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)/Blockchain. This includes technologies like P2P-networks, BFT Distributed Databases, Hashgraph, and crypto-graphic systems.
Now the company is also working within fin-tech in the area of the mobile payment application.
Tagion is a fast-growing young company. Since its founding in 2017, the team grew up to 15 specialists united by one idea, including strong developers who have already successfully launched several startups. We are proud of our ideological approach to work, where we value the opinion and initiative of each team member, supporting the desire for self-improvement.
We welcome ideas and proactiveness. You will have opportunities to influence project development and contribute to the company’s culture.
Our office is located in the historic heart of Kyiv in the business center “Leonardo,” the nearest metro stations — “Zoloti Vorota” and “Teatralna.”
— Resume review;
— Interview with the CTO (in English);
— Skype interview with the team members (in English) (optional);
— Job offer.
So if you are ready to work on an interesting project, and our values resonate with yours,
join us, apply now.
Contact: Oksana, +380-93-405-18-61