We are looking for a .NET/C# software engineer for WEB applications development to join our team. You may work remotely or onsite in our Kharkiv office. We expect candidates who can make our team even stronger.
Kharkiv/Remote, Full time.
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Understanding of WEB API.
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with agile development processes
- Overall good engineering skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- English — intermediate+
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of DevOps and cloud infrastructure would be a big plus but is not mandatory — as long as there is eagerness to learn, interest in troubleshooting, diagnosing systems, etc.
- Broad interest including systems, DevOps (CI/CD tools) and cloud infrastructure
- We use Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Powershell in combination with .Net/C#
- Agile work in a comprehensive Scrum team
- Develop intuitive and automated workflows
- You’ll be taking part in requirements analysis, task planning, and scoping projects
- Communicate with other teams
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- Comfortable office (Nauchnaya metro station)
- 24-day paid vacation & paid sick leave
- Competitive salary based on working experience and skills
- Taxes covered by the company, full accounting support
- Friendly team and cosy working environment
- Lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Corporate and social events
- Sport compensation
- English courses