* 1.5 + years of software development expertise using JVM languages
* Strong proficiency in Java 8 (core, multithreading, memory model)
* Expertise in developing web applications with Spring Boot (preferred) or any other web framework for JVM languages. Clear understanding of the REST architectural style.
* Strong understanding of authentication / authorization mechanisms (OAuth, OAuth2, JWT, etc.)
* Experience in designing / developing relational data models and working with ORMs (Hibernate preferred) is a must. Practical skills in writing SQL queries are highly appreciated.
* Ready to follow high coding standards and code design principles
* At least Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
* AWS or GCP. Any practical experience with implementing CI / CD pipelines; Docker, Kubernetes.
* NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
* Message brokers (Kafka, AWS SQS / SNS, etc)
* Knowledge of Scala would be a big plus
* Individual career path in software product development
* Opportunity to work on software products for US and EU markets
* Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
* Compensation for professional certification, IT conferences, and events
* Flexible working hours (start and finish your workday when you want)
* You can decide at any time whether to work remotely or at the office
* We will provide any hardware you would like (Mac or PC, other devices)
* Individual and group English classes with native speakers through Zoom
* Unforgettable corporate events and holiday celebrations
* Corporate parking, taxi home-office-home or a monthly sports pass to choose from
* Pizza Fridays and super friendly team
* Design, development, deployment and support of web applications, REST & GraphQL APIs based on high-level requirements
* Design and development of data models, writing data migrations and ETL data pipelines
* Auditing the quality of work, optimizing system performance, writing tests, documenting APIs
Financial Data Management Ecosystem by Autonomotech
One of the core services from Autonomotech ecosystem — a data management API for the Qatar Stock Exchange. It provides both real-time and historical metrics, allows tracking companies financials and distributions and receiving notifications about the most important triggers and insights about the market via email subscriptions system or iOS mobile client. The API helps users understand the dynamics of the Qatar Stock Exchange market, supports English and Arabic languages.Technically, the service is implemented in Java with help of Spring / Hibernate, utilizes PostgreSQL and Google Cloud to store and cache data, and deployed in a GCP Kubernetes cluster. The backend API is integrated with the Qatar Stock API and exposes its REST API to other Autonomotech products providing accurate and up-to-date information.
Technology Stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, Akka, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Swagger, GCP, Jenkins