• Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
• Microsoft Azure Cloud:
— ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
— Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account
— Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
— Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS, Azure Monitor, ASC etc.)
• Azure Active Directory basics:
— Azure AD authentication
— Users and groups
• CI/CD for .NET projects experience. Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
— Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
— PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
— Environments strategy understanding
• English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written — Intermediate (B1) level and higher.
Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
• Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member;
• Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems.
Start of your career in information technologies with one of the leading Azure based managed service companies — SYNTEGRA.
10+ years on UA market,
GOLD partner of Microsoft,
Worldwide Azure Expert MSP Microsoft Partner,
One of the leaders on cloud solutions on CEE market,
Friendly atmosphere and dedicated team,
Competitive remuneration package.
• Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible;
• Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud;
• Consult customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling;
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery.