The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in project management and at least 3 years of business analysis.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project manager who will join the Syntech team to manage projects and work on the company’s own products.
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management (mostly in outsourcing companies), including all aspects of process development and execution and at least 3 years of business analysis;
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment;
- Knowledge of Agile/non-Agile methodologies and SDLC;
- Knowledge of WBS, Gantt Chart, network diagrams, and resource schedules;
- Experience in discovery and pre-sale phases;
- Gathering business requirements and writing detailed;
- It would be a plus to know CMMI principles;
- Team management experience;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- English — Advanced.
We offer you:
- Possibility for development and growth;
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support;
- Paid vacations 15 workdays, 7 sick leaves;
- Regular salary reviews (performance reviews twice a year);
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours;
- Support your personal growth and skills upgrading;
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, ability to contribute to the common goal.
Our interview process:
- First call 20-40 min
- Call with Co-founder and HR 30-60 min
- Call with Co-founders 30-60 min