- General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- At least intermediate written and spoken English is a must;
- Good time-management skills, stress-resistance, multitasking;
- Participation in professional master-classes/conferences or recruitment courses;
- Experience in recruitment companies would be an advantage.
- Full-cycle of IT recruitment(active searching, creating Job Descriptions and Job Offers, conducting interviews, etc.);
- Various HR activities;
- Organize corporate events and training;
- Forming the corporate culture, promoting the values and mission of the company.