We are looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
Team Objectives & Responsibilities
- Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
- Scaling out current systems to support new sports
- Building systems to help sporting organizations run more efficiently
- Building complex data models supporting the business rules of sports
- Create and maintain build and test automation systems
- Help translate business requirements and distill them into technical requirements
Key Requirements and Attributes:
- Strong Python knowledge
- Strong MySQL & PostgreSQL knowledge
- Strong experience working with AWS key services (for example: API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Aurora, S3 & Caching)
- Extensive software engineering background — 8 years’ experience or more
- Ability to define and drive software architecture
- Client focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- A strong sense of ownership and self-leadership
- Experience in microservices development
- Experience with building systems that have significant integrations with 3rd parties, both data coming in and data going out
- Must be comfortable with modern software development methodologies such as agile development, git, CI/CD, code reviews etc.
- Experience in how sport runs and operates (either as a participant or an administrator)
- Advanced C# (latest version with a preference to .NET Core)
- MongoDB or other NoSQL technology
- Comfortable with infrastructure as code
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Performance profiling and tuning high throughput applications
- Previous experience leading a team
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
- Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
- A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.