• Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3 (3+ years);
• Experience in LESS / SASS / SCSS;
• Experience with versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc;
• Experience working in Agile environment;
• Good knowledge of OOP/OOD principles;
• English communication skills (intermediate).
• Experience in Angular.js / Angular 2+;
• Basic knowledge of UI/UX.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves), flexible working hours;
• English classes, yoga, tech training and conferences participation.
• Develop new user-facing features;
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
• Participate in code review and tasks planning activities;
• Participate in discussion on requirements for the product;
• Communicate directly with our customer in English;
• Collaborate with development team in Scrum process.
Craft is a SaaS Product Management platform company changing the way companies create products. We are VC backed and have top industry names in our clients list.
Product Management has evolved tremendously over the past decade from a low profile technical role to a central role in the organization that touches every team from implementation to management.
Product Management Tools on the other hand did not evolve, leaving product managers to use fragmented disconnected set of tools to accomplish their work.
Craft is changing that, we bring the entire workflow of product management and creation into a single place, allowing a single source of truth and a go to place for product managers and the entire company to contribute and get visibility into what product is being made.