* At least 3 years of previous experience in hands-on development of Android with Kotlin and Java.
* Experience in low-level development on iOS/Android based Mobile devices with access to
relevant APIs for retrieving the data in the foreground and background.
* Experience in an agile development environment that utilized automating testing and CI.
* Speaking, listening, writing and reading in English (upper-intermediate)
* Good control and utilization of development tools.
* Understand and implement architecture guidelines.
* Team player, collaborative, adaptable, encourages knowledge sharing.
* Independent, self-learner aspires to solve complex problems.
* Excellent communication in general and specifically with remote team members via video,
phone, email, IM.
BSC or Engineering degree, MSC or MBA are an advantage.
* Competitive salary depending on your experience
* Professional development opportunities
* Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
* Yoga classes
* Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
* Flexible working hours (from
* Business trips
* Comfortable office near Teatral’na metro station
* Receive sets of designs and workflow from product management and be able to develop
features and functions in the mobile app.
* Clarify and discuss requirements with product managers in the NY and Tel-Aviv locations.
Collaborate with peers in Tel-Aviv.
* Develop automated testing for the developed functions.
* Receive bug reports, triage and fix problems in the app.
* Demonstrate interim developments to peers and PMs.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Conduct analysis and optimization of battery consumption, CPU utilization, network bandwidth
* Willing to build great things from scratch and provide outstanding UX.
* Willing to work long.
* Willing to travel infrequently to Tel-Aviv.
We are developing consumer application on Android and iOS. The headquarters of the company is in New York City, but the main engineering operations are in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
We have a roadmap to develop new features for the application that is now running in beta together with maintenance and improvement of the current app.
Our mobile app requires intensive use of backend services and also advanced capabilities like video streaming, collecting location and data from other sensors in the mobile device, processing and reporting them.
Our innovations will draw on advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) for Native Language Processing (NLP), and voice and image processing.
We work in agile methodology with 2 weeks sprints where at the end of each sprint we have a release of the app.