1. At least 3 years of previous experience in hands-on development of iOS with Swift and Objective C
2. Experience in low-level development on iOS/Android based Mobile devices with access to
relevant APIs for retrieving the data in the foreground and background.
3. Experience in an agile development environment that utilized automating testing and CI.
1. Speaking, listening, writing and reading in English (upper-intermediate)
2. Good control and utilization of development tools.
3. Understand and implement architecture guidelines.
1. Results oriented.
2. Team player, collaborative, adaptable, encourages knowledge sharing.
3. Independent, self-learner aspires to solve complex problems.
4. Excellent communication in general and specifically with remote team members via video,
phone, email, IM.
BSC or Engineering degree, MSC or MBA are advantage.
● Strong and friendly international team (Kyiv, Tel Aviv, New York)
● Comfortable office
● English courses
● Business trips
1. Receive sets of designs and workflow from product management and be able to develop
features and functions in the mobile app.
2. Clarify and discuss requirements with product managers in the NY and Tel-Aviv locations.
Collaborate with peers in Tel-Aviv.
3. Develop automated testing for the developed functions.
4. Receive bug reports, triage and fix problems in the app.
5. Demonstrate interim developments to peers and PMs.
6. Participate in code reviews.
7. Conduct analysis and optimization of battery consumption, CPU utilization, network bandwidth
1.Willing to build great things from scratch and provide outstanding UX.
2. Willing to work long.
3. Willing to travel infrequently to Tel-Aviv.
[TG-17- code name until launch]
TG-17 is a stealth mode startup. We are developing consumer application on Android and iOS. The headquarters of the company is in New York city, but the main engineering operations are in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
We are a well-funded startup with about 100 team members from which about 40 are in engineering. In engineering, we have a group of 10 mobile developers.
We have a roadmap to develop new features for the application that is now running in beta together with maintenance and improvement of the current app.
Our mobile app requires intensive use of backend services and also advanced capabilities like video streaming, collecting location and data from other sensors in the mobile device, processing and reporting them.
We work in agile methodology with 2 weeks sprints where at the end of each sprint we have a release of the app.