● 3+ years experience as Mobile Automation QA (iOS & Android)
● Experience in Java (3+ years)
● Experience with Appium (3+ years)
● Experience with Git (preferably) or other standard version control systems
● Experience with tests reporting libraries (web oriented)
● Experience working in Agile environment
● Ability to learn new technologies
● At least Intermediate+ English level (written and spoken)
● Experience with Jenkins (preferably) or other standard CI platform
● Experience working with remote test labs for mobile devices
● Experience with docker or other virtualization platform
● Experience in Unix/Linux/MacOS
● Flexible working hours;
● Cutting edge technologies;
● Compensation package (20 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves);
● Medical Insurance;
● Comfortable office in Wroclaw or Gdansk;
● Great team of professionals (Dev, QA, Automation QA);
● English courses, IT-conferences, and other activities for professional growth;
● Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills.
● Working on a framework for test automation of the Core product with 120 mln active users
● Collaborating with other SDET and mentoring/code reviewing for QA Engineers who are involved in automation
The project is one of the biggest applications related to navigation. The app finds the best routes for drivers and also gives an option to find a rider for commuting together. Besides the app there are complex web&services for enterprises and communities.
This roles implies remote mode while located in Poland, Portugal, or possibly in other EU+UK locations. Also a customer has great offices in Wroclaw and Gdansk open for our team members. If you are located in another country other than Poland, we can check availability of the nearest office.