● Solid experience in FE/Full-Stack development (4+ years);
● Good grasp of more than one frontend framework (React/Angular/Backbone, etc.);
● Experience with distributed version control systems (Git/Mercurial/Fossil, etc.);
● Experience with implementing pixel-perfect designs over HTML/CSS;
● Experience in working with a Linux based server environment, solid Linux/Unix skills;
● Understanding of one of BE technologies (Node.JS/Ruby/Python/Java);
● Upper-Intermediate level of English and experience of work in a distributed team;
● Building, maintaining and optimizing responsive web apps;
● Cloud technologies;
● Developing high load / high traffic user-facing software;
● Writing unit-tests;
● TypeScript and other frameworks (Angular/Backbone/Vue);
● Mobile-specific sites, and mobile-web/native app integrations;
● Setup and continuous improvement of development and multi-stage production environment;
● Open source contributions;
● Strong and friendly international team (Ukraine/Poland, Tel Aviv, New York);
● Work with cutting edge technologies;
● English courses, paid tech training and other activities for professional growth;
● Compensation package (20 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves)
● Medical Insurance
● Flexible working hours;
● Comfortable office in Wroclaw, Gdansk (Poland) or Lisbon (Portugal).
As a Software Engineer, you will work on a big project critical for our customers’ needs. You will be able to use many new technologies and bring value to innovative products.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer into Google Waze project team. It is the biggest community based navigation app, serving hundreds of millions users daily finding the best routes for drivers in real time. The app finds the best routes for drivers and also gives an option to find a rider (passenger).