The project a video-platform for educational organizations and commercial companies.
Their mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. The company is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Core values of the team are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and they are the initiator and backer of the world’s leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
Currently they have approximately 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv.
- Scoping with customers and creation of internal specs for development
- Creative problem solving and ways to address customer needs with simple solutions
- Communication of scope, timeline, and options to all stakeholders, including customers
- Definition of interfaces with external systems such as marketing automation, CRM, and more
- Code POCs and initial integration options
- Learn different systems’ APIs and design integration with an event platform
- At least 4 years of experience in development of large and complex systems
- At least 1 year of React experience
- High level of experience in backend development using PHP 7 (at least 3 years)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: MongoDB, CouchBase
- Team player, quick learner, and independent
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with Jira/Git and design applications such as Zeplin, Invision.
- B.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent
- Experience with RESTful API
- Knowledge and working experience with SQL databases
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zend
- Extensive experience creating software integrations with third-party solutions
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Yoga classes
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20)
- Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely