We are looking for a Devops engineer to join an Israeli project — video cloud platform.
The project was founded 15 years ago and since then gathered a fair lot of investments, was recognized as one of the most promising video-related startups several years ago and by now has a wide range of customers, including world-known companies.
The project is based on SaaS model and has several directions, all related to video processing and management:
- cloud TV platform
- video platform for media for getting more views
- educational video platform for schools/universities/courses
- a corporate platform that works as Zoom/Skype alternative and can be used as YouTube alternative for sharing video content within an organization
- Manage, operate, enhance and maintain SaaS platform which process 100TB a day, 100,000 transaction/seconds, and 250Gbps.
- Introduce cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to improve existing processes, with emphasis on speeding up and automating manual processes.
- Be a part of a Devops team that develop the product and infrastructure
- Working closely with RnD to release and support new product feature
- Build self-serve tools to be consumed by the technical teams in the organization.
- Embrace the DevOps methodologies and contribute to the open source community
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, OCI) production environment and cloud-native stack — just one of the listed will be enough
- Coding or scripting experience (Python, Bash, Groovy)
- Experience working on containerized environment
- Strong background knowledge in Linux Administration.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code
Nice to have:
- Monitoring/Logging experience
- Strong Networking and Security skills
- Experience with K8s using Helm and ArgoCD
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Yoga classes
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20)
- Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely