- At least 2-3 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in the development and maintenance of IT scripts.
- Experience in maintaining and operating live environments
- Experience in DNS, TCP\IP, Firewalls, SQL, Azure, automation tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Responsible, initiative, independent and open minded
- Team Player — good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate+ English
- Manage and maintain company’s Azure based SaaS products -
- Own all operational activities related to company’s SaaS system — Dev, test, staging and live.
- Define and own deployment, analysis and monitoring tools.
- Configure CI\CD and Infrastructure as Code for the IoT solution (Azure API Management, IoT Hub, App Services, Blobs)
- Setup the autoscaling for the IoT and Payment solutions, tune up the cost efficiency
- Monitor the Costs (optionally use Azure budget)
- Configure and setup Alerting, Monitoring, and Logging for the both solutions.
- Maintain the solutions. Fetch the logs, find out the root cause of the incidents and fails
- Maintain the database (backup, clone, Green-Blue deployment). Take care of the DB security
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Yoga classes
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20)
- Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely
Our client is the pioneer and leading developer of cutting-edge cashless payment solutions incorporating NFC (Near Field Communications) technologies. For nearly 30 years, they have built an international reputation for reliability and innovation by providing operators and integrators with innovative technology and solutions based on their extensive global IP portfolio.