About the project:
The project is a fully automated Remote Care platform designed to directly connect patients with medical sources of care from the comfort of their own homes, for improved quality of life. The platform makes it possible to safely monitor, detect, analyze and predict adverse events or other changes in patient conditions — enabling care teams to communicate and intervene in real-time and to successfully manage even the most complex medical treatment protocols.
A full-stack software platform that seamlessly merges with existing operational workflows to equip care teams with the tools required to remotely manage complex clinical protocols and automates provision of personalized remote care — all at a fraction of the cost of alternative offerings.
The platform is ideally positioned to deliver a uniquely comprehensive solution capable of gearing pharmaceutical companies, providers and patients with everything they need to take remote healthcare to the next level.
- Take a major part in creating customer solutions, architecture and development of various integration services.
- Design, develop and integrate quality code for our professional services team.
- Work closely with Healthcare organizations, implementing and delivering projects that enables them to use our industry changing product.
- Be the face of the company for customers.
- Be a tech lead, mentor and take part in developing infrastructure and architecture.
- 10+ years in developing complex software solutions
- 3+ years writing code in the Java ecosystem
- Broad understanding and knowledge of various cloud architectures
- Ability to self-learn new technologies
- Upper-Intermediate or fluent English level
- Experience with various cloud provides (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in Spring framework
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
- Yoga classes
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves)
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20)
- Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely